| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Anadyr in December is very cold at -20 °C (-4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow at times. A mere 40.6mm (1.6in) of water is dumped across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Anadyr are extremely dismal having on average a grim 0:40 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 3:43 long and the longest day is 4:46 long with an average length of 4:01.
- There are approximately 2:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Anadyr December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Anadyr, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Anadyr:
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE