Average Temperatures in Anadyr, Russia
- The average annual temperature in Anadyr, Russia is cold at -7.6 degrees Celsius (18.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 33 °C (59.4°F) which is a above moderate range.
- July is the hottest month (quite mild) having a mean temperature of 10.6 degrees Celsius (51.08 degrees Fahrenheit).
- February is the coolest month (very cold) having a mean temperature of -22.4 degrees Celsius (-8.32 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Anadyr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Anadyr Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE